Thank you for your interest in learning about my psychology practice. My website is designed to provide you with information to help in determining whether my experience, training, and approach are a good match for the services you need for your child, yourself or loved one. Please also feel welcome to contact me by cell phone: 480.382.4142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that I may be of assistance in answering any additional questions you may have.
The focus of my practice is on Autism Spectrum Disorder. I split my time between my evaluations at Southwest Human Development (assessment and treatment for children birth to five years old) and my private practice in Central Scottsdale. In my private practice, I focus on evaluation for children, adolescents and adults of all ages - if there is a question regarding Autism Spectrum Disorder. My areas of expertise include:
- young children (birth to 5 years)
- autism diagnosis and comprehensive assessment (for all ages - 18 months to adults)
- autism treatment - (DIR/Floortime) - available with me at Southwest Human Development (for children 18-months to 5 years old).
- developmental disabilities
- early intervention
- feeding and eating issues in young children
I hope to have the opportunity to work with you.
Please take a moment to explore my website for more information.